1 DAY BATH & ENGLISH VILLAGES TOUR
Not much time? Wonder where the Romans did for their pleasure and relaxation in Bath! A walking tour will be included amongst the honey-coloured Georgian architecture where you can sample some traditional English treats including sweets, pasties and cheese. In the afternoon we will take you to a village where Harry Potter scenes have been filmed, and also ‘the prettiest village in England’!
- Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
- Historic Walking Tour with Food Samples
- Visit to Lacock
- Visit to Castlecombe
+ Day 1 (Sunday)
- Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 9:30am
- Arrive in Bath at 12pm and free time for lunch perhaps for bangers and mash in one of the city's pubs, or for a jacket potato in a local cafe.
- Afternoon Walking tour led by our driver/guide around Bath's sights, with some samples of our favourite snacks
- In the afternoon we'll visit Lacock, where you can see where some of Harry Potter films and Fantastic Beasts has been filmed (optional visit to Abbey to see Hogwarts classrooms- entry not included), and then onto Castlecombe- 'the prettiest village in England'
- You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 7:30pm
+ Need to know
- The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
- You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
- Our booking conditions including cancellation policy can be viewed here.