1 DAY COTSWOLDS & CREAM TEA TOUR
Come and join us on a day out in one of the most beautiful regions of England- The Cotswolds, and try a traditional cream tea in tranquil surroundings. A relaxing day visiting a string of the prettiest villages in the North Cotswolds- from the rolling hills of Burford, to the traditional pubs and ales of Broadway to the thatched cottages of our secret favourite spot unchanged in 300 years.
- Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
- Samples of English treats
+ Day 1
- Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 9:30am
- Visit to at least four Cotswolds villages including Snowshill (as seen in Bridget Jones' Diary), Broadway 'the jewel of the Cotswolds' and our secret sleepy village which beats all of the tourist towns!
- Option to have cream tea or afternoon tea depending on your budget in a local traditional tea room (not included)
- Free time to wonder around each village to take photos, browse the antique shops, try English traditional sweets and local ales in the village pubs
- You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 8pm
+ Need to know
- The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
- You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
- Our booking conditions including cancellation policy can be viewed here.