2 DAY MINI coast weekender
TOUR & DORM = £99
Our most backpacker-oriented and eccentric tour takes you through some of the familiar sights of English tourists but also some of the more alternative! Check out the hipster and left-wing scene in colourful seaside town Brighton, and start the weekend right with our pub crawl, and then let us take you to some of the most breathtaking natural sights on the Jurassic Coast…!
+ Tour highlights
- Friday Night Pub Crawl in alternative Brighton
- Free time in Brighton to explore the pier, beach and vintage shops!
- Walk on the breathtaking Seven Sisters white cliffs
- Group dinners & competitions
- Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
- Pub Crawl in alternative Brighton
- Visit to Seven Sisters
- 1 x Full English Breakfast
- Welcome Goody Bag
+ Day 1 (Friday evening)
- Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 6pm and receive our Full English Backpacker Bus Goody Bag!
- Powering straight onto Brighton to check in to the hostel and get started with our Friday night Brighton pub crawl, in the home of environmental awareness, left wing politics, vintage shops, vegan food and a thriving LGBT scene
+ Day 2 (Saturday)
- Veggie Full English breakfast provided in a local independent cafe, Brighton style!
- Free time to explore the pebbled beaches, grab a coffee in a hipster cafe, have a gamble in the amusement arcades or browse the vintage shops.
**-In the afternoon we'll move on to the breathtaking Seven Sisters cliffs and Burling Gap, very famous in the East Asian tourist scene!
- Heading back to London we'll arrive at Park Royal Tube Station around 8pm.
+ Need to know
- The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
- If you'd like to join or leave the tour at different points, please contact us and we can see if it can be arranged.
- If you'd like to stay in the dormitories some nights and arrange your own accommodation for the other nights, then contact us and we can see if this is possible.
- You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
- Our booking conditions including cancellation policy can be viewed here.