1 DAY OXFORD & sTONEHENGE TOUR
Not much time? Don’t worry- we’ll take you on a whistlestop tour of Oxford and its famous university buildings, taste some English fudge, and visit iconic Stonehenge in the afternoon before bringing you right back to London.
- Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
- Historic Walking Tour
+ Day 1 (Wednesday)
- Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 10am
- Arrive in Oxford at 11am and free time for lunch perhaps for bangers and mash in one of the city's tiny wood-beamed pubs, or for a jacket potato in a local cafe.
- Afternoon Walking tour led by our driver/guide around Oxford sights.
- Around 4pm we'll head onto iconic Stonehenge for a visit there- you can either pay to go up to the stones on the shuttle bus, or we'll tell you our free way to see them on foot!
- You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 7:30pm
+ Need to know
- The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
- You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
- Our booking conditions including cancellation policy can be viewed here.