1 DAY SOMERSET CHEESE & CIDER TOUR
Come and join us in the Westcountry to try some of Britain’s finest produce- cheese and cider! You’ll get to potter around in Cheddar village and try samples (yes, where the cheese comes from!), come with us on a hike up to Glastonbury Tor for a picnic and then we’re off to Roger’s farm for some cider straight from the barrel!
- Driver/Guide & Transport in our Backpacker Bus
- Picnic on Glastonbury Tor
+ Day 1
- Departure from Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) at 9:30am
- Visit the breathtaking Cheddar Gorge and time to explore the area and the local Cheddar village (yes, where cheddar cheese comes from!). Caves optional visit £16.50
- Next we'll climb up to Glastonbury Tor for a cheese & cider picnic to learn about its connection with King of the Fairies, UFOs and hippies!
- Finally we'll visit Roger on his back to basics cider farm for a taste of the real Somerset- for some tastings straight out the barrel and you can buy some of his cider (by the 5l bottle if you want!!), cheese and pickles!
- You'll arrive back at Park Royal Tube Station around 8pm
+ Need to know
- The English weather is famously unpredictable- it's highly recommended you bring a waterproof jacket, an umbrella and waterproof shoes. Outside of summer, also recommended to bring gloves and a scarf- you never know!
- You are recommended to have your own travel insurance and please bring your ID with you.
- Our booking conditions including cancellation policy can be viewed here.